No Sales after 16 items accepted. Any marketing advice?

Wow, ok. If so, would you please show us some examples of your work? So we all can learn from you?

1 Like

Hey @JLJMusic. Thanks for the info, I’ll give google analytics a try. I’m not sure how much the number of views affects the number of sales but it’s worth looking into. All I know is that in the past, I always made a few sales every time an item got accepted. I did speak to Audiojungle about the recent drop in sales and they told me that there has been a drop across the whole marketplace and they think one of the main factors is that we are just coming out of Covid. I tend to agree with this and I think all of the elements that make up this marketplace and community will still take some time to recover enough for us all to make decent sales again.
I think your music sound amazing! Somber is a great track. I have tried to use sample libraries but my mixing skills arn’t quite good enough yet for that kind of thing, so I decided to stick with acoustic guitar stuff for now. What libraries do you use if you don’t mind me asking? I have some 8dio strings and the native instruments orchestral libraries but I’m not very good at using them. I’d love to add some other instruments to my guitar tracks eventually.

1 Like

It could be effective but the problem is you can’t always be sure that visitors will find and buy something else when they visit the entire market. In this case the affiliation campaign might be a better choice overall. But then again, who said we can’t do both? :slight_smile:

I’m still learning how to use sample libraries properly myself lol. My main libraries would be Albion one, CS2, CSSS. My main instrument is guitar but we have two little kids running around the house so these days I hardly ever get a chance to record with mics without having screaming kids in the background lol. If you need any help setting up google analytics, let me know and I’ll try to help.

1 Like