No reason described why my Plugin is hard rejected

Hi,

I have created a slider plugin which rich functionality. I did R&D on different free and paid available plugins. After that, I have developed my plugin. After waiting for 13 days, today I got an email from Envato that:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Posts Slider by TheRightSol” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

The reviewer didn’t add any information about why the plugin is rejected. Even I have checked Code Standards (PHPCS according to WordPress).

Here is the live URL: http://slider.therightsol.com/

Can anyone suggest me what to do next? I had put a lot of effort into the development of this plugin.

I welcome any feedback from you guys.

Thank You,

Hello,

At a first check, your plugin seems to be too basic and simple. There are plenty of slider plugins for WordPress and I’m afraid that the reviewer compared the current approved plugins with this one and that’ts why you got rejected.

If the code is verified, you can add some nice and clean design to your slider plugin along with a well done demo and maybe you ca try to resubmit it again after that.

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Thank You for updating.

I will add some more features and designs. And then try to resubmit.