No one to contact when a customer is having challenges in using a product

This platform promised 6 months support to a customer who purchased a product. But after purchase and you issues there will be no one in the whole world to turn to. You be wandering in the desert trying to figure out things on your own. It is really sad.

You can always pay to extend your support.

Unfortunately, authors make probably less than $50 from even the more expensive themes.

That’s less than $10 a month to provide the free support already included (which fyi is quite unusual on most marketplaces), so asking buyers to pay what is still a tiny amount to continue support is not unreasonable.

1 Like

I am not asking for extended support. At least the author should be on ground for the first three days a purchase is made. Because those are the most crucial times when the buyer will be having challenges trying to get used to the product. Now I just made the purchase yesterday, and from that same day no one has contacted me till now. I have been going around the internet searching for help. None to be found. I have raised tickets only to be receiving automated emails of YOU WILL BE CONTACTED. You will be contacted!!, is that the reason I made the purchase?. I purchased the product to use it and not to be contacted. Now you have the time to respond to my comment on the forum and no time to attend to my issues. Can you see how you people out there value your customers? Can you see that the customer’s interest is not your concern. You are more concerned about how much you make as profit but not how much pain and trumer the customer is passing through for not being able to use the product. By the way do you know the value of $50 USD to the Naira? my local currency. Thats big dough in my country. Take note! Please if you can assist me. To get this issue resolved. I still have two other products to purchase.

Prince

Prince Onumajuru 9:18 AM (0 minutes ago)

to Envato

I am not asking for extended support. At least the author should be on ground for the first three days a purchase is made. Because those are the most crucial times when the buyer will be having challenges trying to get used to the product. Now I just made the purchase yesterday, and from that same day no one has contacted me till now. I have been going around the internet searching for help. None to be found. I have raised tickets only to be receiving automated emails of YOU WILL BE CONTACTED. You will be contacted!!, is that the reason I made the purchase?. I purchased the product to use it and not to be contacted. Now you have the time to respond to my comment on the forum and no time to attend to my issues. Can you see how you people out there value your customers? Can you see that the customer’s interest is not your concern. You are more concerned about how much you make as profit but not how much pain and trumer the customer is passing through for not being able to use the product. By the way do you know the value of $50 USD to the Naira? my local currency. Thats big dough in my country. Take note! Please if you can assist me. To get this issue resolved. I still have two other products to purchase.

Prince

For clarity -

• These are general forums and item support i provided by author’s not envato.

• As MODs we do not work for envato.

• The tickets you raised were with the author’s support or Envato support?

• Given that yesterday was a weekend when most authors will not be providing support, I would be confident that, assuming the tickets were sent to them, that the author will reply ASAP.

• Out if interest what item is it?

• Oddly you do not seem to have a buyer account. These were purchases from Themeforest and not downloads form Envato Elements?

Thanks a lot for showing interest, I am really happy that I can at least contact a real person. I made two purchases and the are from Envato platform. I have an account. And the purchase receipt is from envato. That is even where I got to know that the purchase was not done directly from the author. Here is the download link WordPress Themes & Website Templates from ThemeForest
The two products are shown there. The first one is not working the way it demonstrated, I made all efforts to make a contact no result. I requested for a refund that is still pending. I purchased the second item yesterday. I followed all the procedure as read online and from a youtube tutorial yet I have issues. Thats heart breaking. Please if you can help. I will appreciate it a lot. The product is Classiadspro.Thanks.

I don’t really understand the whole process. The puchases show themeforest, but the receipts show envato. Thsi is the contact I was given through the receipt to make inquiries: For any queries related to this document or license please contact Envato Support via https://help.market.envato.com. So now I dont know the differences and relationships between Envato and Themeforest.

This is one you will need to talk to the author for.

@designinvento are a power elite author who are highly regarded and respected across the marketplace and it looks like they replied to your comments within less than an hour even outside of their support period Discussion on Classiads - Classified Ads WordPress Theme

Follow their instructions as they are the right people to help.

FYI you cannot ‘activate’ bundles plugins but it will till work regardless https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Truely They have responded to my comment on their comments section but still promised to get back to me within few hours. Thanks once again for your concern. I appreciate it.