No love for current subscribers?

Promo pricing to new subscribers - and nothing for existing subscribers?

Options for Envato to demonstrate how they feel about current annual Elements subscribers who TRUSTED the company enough to buy an annual subscription.

1. Do nothing - the current situation. What message would this suggest to subscribers? You chose to pay the higher price and now you’re stuck. Too bad! You should have waited for a promo before buying! Never trust us again!

2. Allow members to add one year at the promo price. What message would this suggest to subscribers? Envato thanks you for supporting Elements. You can benefit from the promotion too! Thanks for trusting us!

3. Allow members to add one year at the promo price and process future renewals at the discounted price - same as for new members. What message would this suggest to subscribers? Envato cares about Elements subscribers. You can benefit from the promotion too! Envato offers you the same VIP treatment because you are just as important as new subscribers. Thanks for trusting us!

We are all free to decide as we wish and act according to our decisions. The good news is that our actions can show others how we feel about them!

How do you feel about this topic current subscribers?

How do you feel about your current subscribers, Envato?

I alos think it is very unfair. I’ve been with envatoelements for 3 years… and my loyalty is rewarded by a kick in the face.