No Answer from Kinzy Support for Shopify Template

I have been trying to get in touch with Kinzy regarding their shopify site template that has a few crucial bugs, especially on the mobile site, which is not letting our site gain traction. We still have 4 months of support left and I have been getting no reply for 10 days. What happens when one of your authors doesn’t answer call for support?

If they can’t reply or help kindly refund our money so we can buy a licence for another site from another author.

Regards.

Hi,

If you are eligible to get a refund then you can request for refund. Can I Get A Refund is an explanation of the refund policy, requirements, process and a button linking to the refund request form (below the How to request a refund).

Thanks

So the refund request has gone to the author. Main issue is getting the author to respond in the first place. How many days to give to respond till you guys handle the issue?

if the author does not respond to the refund request within 7 days, you will be given an option to raise a dispute with Envato. This option should appear automatically as a link or button on the refund request details page after 7 days from the refund requested date.

Hi,

It’s been 7 days, where can I raise the dispute?

Refund dispute option should appear automatically as a link or button on the refund request details page after 7 days from the refund requested date.

How do I access the refund request details page?

if the refund request is open then here:
https://codecanyon.net/refund_requests/open

if not there then select Closed Request from the dropdown option.

That link is for refund requests for items I sold. Not the ones I bought man.

that link should work fine for both Authors and Customers. Still need help you can get in touch with envato support.