Nice Video....

…that brings me to the question:“What the hack are we doing here?” :rofl:

3 Likes

I wonder how many will copy the chord progressions and “compose” detailed in this video.

TBH I cannot do this genre as I find this style really difficult to do, not because I consider myself as beyond this, but I simply cannot do it. I wished I could because perhaps my Royalty Free journey would be more profitable.

2 Likes

I am agree to you, I find this genre difficult to produce. It seems to be easy, but every trial I’ve done was resulting in trash. I heard many of these corporate style tracks and every time I thought:“Okay, it’s easy. I’ll try. This time it will work.” After some bars of experimentation with easy chords, piano, guitar, drums it ends with a frustrated click on the “close without saving” button. :rofl:

6 Likes

Exactly my experience, I salute all those who chose to submit.

1 Like

I’m definitely naming my next track “Harmonic Inertia”. Although I am a bit concerned that “Corporate music composers are stealing jobs from computers”.

2 Likes

I like Audi cars! They often have nice ads for their brand! Their music is often very beautiful… Let’s keep making real music…!! :wink:

1 Like

“Here at Shell we are sad” hahahaha

1 Like

That “mono rhythmic piano” sound’s like Adele - Hello.

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
My favourite was “There are companies you can hire to help you pretend you care about causes? How can these people survive without punching themselves in the face!?”
:laughing:

2 Likes