NEX FORMS lite

I download NEX FORMS LITE, with add plugins. But, not working, I get this message:

" Currenty this is a free version of NEX-Forms and as such some key features will be disabled. To activate these features you will need to upgrade to the pro-version
"
Why I shuld be buy this plugin, if I have envato elements subscription?

Regards

Hi

you can download the envato elements items as it is and don’t come with author support. as you can see from envato elements you downloaded the lite version of the plugin and pro version not included in envato elements. so for getting the full features of pro version of the plugin you have to purchase the pro version of the plugin from envato merket. otherwise you are okay to use the lite version included fetures using your elements subscription.

Thanks

Thank you, so NEX FORM LITE it shouldn’t be on envato elements, because it’s free.
Regards

Hi

in envato elements any item approved by elements support can be included. in envato elements all subscriber can download any included item free (unlimited download) by paying a subscription fee. to download item from envato elements don’t need to buy that item just will need to subscribe in envato elements to get download access.

If you have any query regarding the concerned plugin you can contact Elements Support and let them know.

Thanks!