Newsletter

My membership expired. I was hoping for a discount code to do a yearly membership. I was told to wait for a newsletter. I have waited for a long time and have never seen a newsletter, and I am subscribed in 2 email addresses. Has anyone seen any discounts for memberships via newsletters or do I have to just bite the bullet?

I’ve never seen an Elements discount via one of Envato’s newsletters. Who told you to wait for that?

This is what was sent to me. I feel jaded, because I can’t afford 200.00 for this and other software for a year. We need a discount occasionally.
Really appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us today. My name is Abby from Customer Success.

I’m so sorry to hear about some of the challenges you have been facing.

We currently don’t have any discounted subscription promotions running, but we do offer promotions throughout the year - so I encourage you to keep an eye on our website, newsletter and social platforms for future discounts.

Here’s the link to sign up for our newsletter if you would like: Get the Latest from Envato Elements

The newsletters would promote things like Black Friday or other seasonal offers, but in honesty, I have never seen a discount on Envato Elements subscriptions in newsletters or otherwise, except when canceling existing subscriptions, and even then that would only be for a 1-month reduction.

It’s not to say that they would not do it but it is certainly not something that has been common to date