News Broadcast after effects project Hard rejected

My News Broadcast after effects project is Hard rejected saying quality issue. When i compare this project with other News intro project on videohive. My project is steel having high quality. No reason or correction is given straight forward rejected. Any suggestion or help will be welcome. If i upload only intro animation as News intro will they accept it need help. Please check animation and give your comments.

It looks a bit old fashion. Your globe has uv mapping problem. You can inspect some of modern broadcast idents from vimeo. When it comes to compare other projects, there is nothing to do about it. Its just growing expectations in time.

Thank you. If a reviewer give reason it’s become more clear for us that next time we will not do same mistake

No they dont do it. They just swipe left or right projects just like in an app called Tinder. They admitted it in another post.

Thanks for your comment and reply friend.

You are welcome my friend. Just dont let reviewers break you. Keep hard working. Sooner or later they ll start to approve.

1 Like