#Newest Items PLEASE

They closed the thread. That’s the way to tell us they don’t care about authors and our feedbacks on the main issue of the platform currently. They don’t realize that all the authors contributed to the success of Envato over the years and now they just stab us in the back with this awful sorting.

#New Items NOW

11 Likes

Please switch back the default sort to newest items.

#Newest Items PLEASE

4 Likes

Worst decision ever taken by envato. What are you trying to achieve by this? All new authors sales dropped drastically cant you see this. Envato was once authors driven. Think about if all creative author leave envato will you exist, no you will perish. Shame on you taking such a step without consulting. Other markets are taking advantage after you have taken such a childish decision. Think about that and shame on you.

11 Likes

I just updated my avatar & cover image. Anyone can use it for free!

newest-item-thumb

newest-item-back

newest-item-back-php

15 Likes

#Newest Items PLEASE

1 Like

#Newest items please, my sales had drop in around 60% cant make a living

2 Likes

#Newest items PLEASE

3 Likes

#Newest Items PLEASE

4 Likes

#Newest Items PLEASE

4 Likes

Activity on themes is as low as possible. Lowest for all period maybe. Newest Items PLEASE

5 Likes

#Newest Items PLEASE

12 Likes

#Newest Items PLEASE

3 Likes

The truth is no body will care about what we say as authors see this thread Category page experiment update & new Category page design for WordPress

I think envato is going to kick out new authors and stop old authors adding new items as they have some other things like placeit, I think we and new items are a head ache for them I think envato market it self is a headache for them, I say it because if it continues in this way even if the sales may go up for few weeks customers get bored and leave the market seeing old stuff every day, and may be that’s what they need…

3 Likes

#Newest Items PLEASE

2 Likes

#Newest Items PLEASE

3 Likes

#Newest Items PLEASE
@collis Come on Envato needs some Decision for new items. Don’t make it complicated. Make it minimal, make it understandable. The current state makes a more complicated and negative effect on new authors and new items…

5 Likes

#Newest Items PLEASE

3 Likes

4 days without sales, very useful update, thanks

2 Likes

Mhm. They recognize that yeah new items aren’t getting traffic but that’s now your problem to solve.

Promote them out of your pocket and we’ll happily take a nice cut from your item sale just cause we can and you seem to be fine with it. Oh and that’s still in the best case scenario, if the customer won’t be lured to Elements subscription before even making the purchase. LOL

#Newest Items PLEASE

6 Likes

#Newest Items PLEASE

2 Likes