#Newest Items PLEASE

Guys… Envato does not give a single flying ■■■■ about any of us anymore. Fact.

The fact that they’ve abandoned all conversation and have left authors in the dark to scream and shout by themselves… it’s absolutely disgusting.

Envato is no longer a community - it is a selfish self-serving machine.

Time to move on. Period.

3 Likes

#Newest Items PLEASE

Hear that?

…silence.

Envato does not give a sh1t.

1 Like

Envato heard us!

This type of search has been around for some time is nothing new. Best sellers is still under default when you open a page, the only good thing Newest button now is a visible…

What are your thoughts guys?Is the sort theme by default complete? Everything remains as it is?
And how are things on Themeforest with sales after the redesign of the page?

#Newest Items!!!

#Newest Items!!!

Actually WordPress category section has changed. Did you guys check that out?

1 Like

My category https://graphicriver.net/add-ons/photoshop/actions/text-effects also has changed

BUT this new look is available only on my tablet. Mobile and desktop versions has not changed.

I liked new design) It’s great! New sections - weekly bestsellers, new bestsellers, new releases, rising stars - all is cool) I thing that new design is better, than just showing new items.

Guys, do you see new design on all your gadjets?

I’m not sure if I understand how if the “newest items” is on by default will increase your sales. Customers are using the search to look for the item they need, they don’t just start scrolling down list of items…

1 Like