Newbie looking to buy a theme but.........

I’m sorry if this is posted in the wrong area.

I saw a theme that would be perfect for me. Well the Demo looks great and I could really practically cut and paste my content into it a be done BUT I am confused about how it works as far as paying. To be clear I came from the ISLE and I paid by the year and had access to all of the plugins and themes… this one has a price for the theme which is only $30 bucks less that the unlimited ( yeah I know , quality counts ) To my Question… If I pay the money for the Theme (BEARS) will I also get all the cool stuff they are using in the demo or will I have to pay for a bunch of extras to make my site exactly like the Demo of BEARS? I see a monthly payment option but I will have a whole 2 sites so its really not sensible for me. Thnx

Almost all themes or templates comes with demo layout as you see here EXCEPT the images

Be careful with subscriptions - this gives you unlimited access to items on www.elements.envato.com but not to the entire themeforest, graphicriver etc. marketplaces.

If you are only building 2 sites then you are better off buying the full versions on themeforest and whereby you get support and updates etc. which are not included from elements

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply. Yes I can get my own images but the BEAR has a really cool star animation that I would like as well. is that an extra? Can I contact the Author of BEAR to ask if it comes with a Video box ( embed ) ?

Sure - you can ask here https://themeforest.net/item/bears-multipurpose-business-wordpress-theme/22165017/comments

1 Like