New user, uploads failing confused, help please....

I apologize in advance if this has been asked before. I am having a seriously hard time navigating this site, and have come across conflicting information.

I have a simple EPS vector and gradient mesh was has been selling well on another stock site, and I would like to try it out here, but I can’t figure out how to upload it. It keeps coming back as failed, with no real explanation as to why. On top of that, I read in one place that I need to upload a 590x300 preview, yet in another place it says 590x***, which is it? I assume once it actually take my zip file, I’ll be able to put the thumbnails, previews, etc. in the appropriate boxs, but I can’t seem to get to that point. Right now this seems to be a lot more trouble than it’s worth, but if this proves to be a decent marketplace then that time will be well spent.

Any idea as to why my upload keeps failing?

I’ll probably have more questions later, but for now I’d like to just get one item uploaded and tested.

Thanks in advance…

-Z

Upload your image preview, thumbnail, main file & preview image set using the blue ‘Choose File’ button, then go to the dropdowns adjacent to each listing and you will find your uploads in there. Just click on the appropriate one for each space. For preview images, as long as your preview is no wider than 590px, the height can be anything within reason. Hope this helps…

Bumping this up…

It’s probably how you’re zipping up your files. Make sure you note the info box to the right of where you’re uploading your files… tells you the apps you can’t use to zip up your stuff.