New to AudioJungle/Envato Questions

Prove him wrong! Have you not considered that the authors who mysteriously get all their items approved, get them all approved because they’re really good items?

4 Likes

I don’t think the loudness is the point… :frowning:
I think they sometimes are playing roulette. I guess if they have too much from certain genres, they can select more from others…

1 Like

Totally agree

They do that when it’s a soft rejection… If AJ are interested in get your track on list, they send you this kind of messages. If they simply did a hard rejection, you can’t do nothing because they are not interested in have you track in there.
It’s my opinion.
Marc

2 Likes

Bro, I’m sorry, I did not understand you!

A Bro … that is, you want to say that all of my tracks, which are not accepted, (and there are more than a hundred), it’s a bad job?

Or because Envato has some new arbitrary demographic standards that certain authors totally concede to. For instance, Envato still hates horror stuff, even after the horror contest, there isn’t even a basic common-sense scary category.

1 Like

No, you can do great music, and still not be interesting enough for Envato market. I think it’s a subjective issue.
sorry for my english…

1 Like

They might not be interested because they don’t understand you can increase it’s quality very easily in a daw where you can control the precision of every single sound, or because a sound is too cliche or too unique. I’ve seen all kinds of rejections and approvals, they can do anything with any reasoning they deem fit, they seem a little more likely to reject something for utility rather than quality, but not much.

1 Like

very useful advice.
thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for everyone’s response,

According to all the comments, it looks like the first track could be too short or the strings-drums need to sound better. What about this one? This one is among the 5 I submitted and I got the same rejection message for all of them. The preview has the main theme and around 1:11 there’s another version where the only difference is that I added a cinematic intro.

Any ideas why this one got rejected?
I’m trying to narrow down the mistakes so that I can get to wok and submit again.

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

https://soundcloud.com/user-432892315/preview/s-QSpeV

1 Like

Not much of a change in melody for a whole minute.
it sounds like a melody loop build up,
then, OMG science, but around 1:20, I’m thinking, "didn’t I just hear that?"
I have tracks almost like that, but a little more creative,
but after hearing for a few weeks, I hate it, and I am going to either scrap it,
or add to it, it was for Christmas 2017.

also I’m afraid AJ would reject it too.
AJ, makes you reach higher, for sure.
just my two cents as a producer, not an AJ Author, I’m still tryna get there too.

1 Like

hummmmmmm I think you have the point, jaxsn… excessive repetition or looped melodic phrases can be enough cause of rejection, I think.
I did it sometimes and I get hard rejections for all of them! :scream:
Good luck for the new uploads!

1 Like