New subscriber with a few doubts

When I subscribed to Envato, I thought I would be able to access the entire Audio Jungle collection, but apparently is just a much smaller number of musics, Is that right?? This is extremely disappointing, because most of the best music that I would need for my projects are in Audio Jungle, where I would have to pay EXTRA to have the music, why even subscribe? Also, it may be something that I’m doing wrong, but the search area in Envato for subscribers is terrible, while in AudioJungle I could serch for moods, or projects, Like Corporate, Pop, etc, in the subscriber Area I do not have that, nor do I have that home screen where I see the trends and rising stars musics. I’m disappointed!!!

1 Like

Hi

Envato Elements provide a subscription base service where envato market is marketplace to sell individual Items. In envato market there is no subscription service. You will get unlimited download features only on Envato Elements.

In Envato you can collect Items in 2 ways:

1. Envato Market (as like themeforest, audiojungle) where you will find many more Items based on your needs. In this marketplace you have to purchase individual license for each end product. It will work per license for per domain/end product. In this market you will get plenty of Quality Items from different Authors.
  2. Envato Elements (https://elements.envato.com) where you will get unlimited downloads features if you subscribe there monthly/yearly. Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item.

Thanks