New Series: Essential Marketing Tips!

Thank you very much, all help is good and seo is very important, I will implement all these advice now

1 Like

If I want to drive more traffic to my items from external sources Such as Soundcloud and YouTube for example, I have a problem that this traffic will face Elements advertising on my profile as well as other areas with AudioJungle and consequently lose potential sales. SEO is important for authors but the aggressive Elements advertising somewhat defeats the whole purpose for non-Elements contributors.

17 Likes

Hi @bethanyg3 thank you. I can provide more useful information. Let me know if you really interested in improving search algorithm (one more example is sorting by rating where item with 3 reviews (5 stars each) has better priority/position than item with 51 reviews ( 49 with 5 stars and 1with 1 star. See image below). Solution. Or why you still did not add a new category for ‘multi-super-purpose-can-do-anything’ themes? Why when I search for ‘photography theme’ and sort by ‘sales’ I see all top sellers? Avada, The7, Enfold, TheX and so on? It’s like I search for a sport car and see budget cars on the first place just because they have better sales.

P.S. Actually, I’m not sure Envato will fix these issues. Because they are not interested in support small authors or niche themes. That’s why author can have only 1 account for sales (2 max but it must be allowed by envato), while ‘company’ authors can have 5-6 accounts. Nothing personal it’s just business right? :wink:

6 Likes

These are actually really good insights and actionable items for Envato team.

3 Likes

Useful tips. Thanks!

1 Like

Only when removed Elements banner this will make some sense and benefit for authors…

12 Likes

I completely agree with you, but for some reason the Envato team will not listen to us, maybe we need time, but how long can we wait…

2 Likes

What is the point when the clients will see the Elements banner!

This article should be called, “How to SEO to increase Elements visits” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Useful tips. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you very much ! :+1:

2 Likes

The thing is ever since the inception of Elements the sales have dropped drastically & not to forget the aggressive marketing of elements. The search algorithm doesn’t help either, the average page views of a new item are like 10-20. This is unfair.

3 Likes

These marketing tips are worthless as long as the Elements banner sits on top of our item pages stealing our traffic. The aggresive Elements advertising is a very insidious marketing tactic on Envato’s part and especially prejudicial to authors.

5 Likes

Its really a very useful tips Thank you so much

Thank you for the sharing. Awesome tips.

Informative tips, thanks for sharing.

A post was split to a new topic: Product was not as described

Awesome Post, Please answer my question too in this forum/

Hi, I saw You’re Look Like Pro User, Please answer my question on this forum, https://forums.envato.com/t/need-suggestions-help-from-expert/385751

Hi, @AntStudios01 I saw You’re Look Like Pro User, Please answer my question on this forum, https://forums.envato.com/t/need-suggestions-help-from-expert/385751

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.