New product purchase - won't install and invalid purchase code?

I’ve just purchased a plug-in and when I go to install it I get the error message “The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.” from Wordpress.

I go to the product support page and when I try to submit my problem I get the following error message:
We apologize for the inconvenience but the request could not be processed because of an exception from Envato - the response from the Envato API was: Not Found {“error”:404,“description”:“No sale belonging to the current user found with that code”}

I used the purchase code copied from Envato.

Any ideas please, I’m losing the will to live!

Hello @basils57

To create a support ticket on the product support website, you’ll have to be logged in with the Envato account with which you made the purchase (in case you have multiple Envato accounts)

Also, to fix the error “The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.” if you are ona shared hosting, here are a couple of methods:

I hope it helps a bit,
All the best

Hi hevada

Many thanks for the response which was helpful. I have now changed the upload limit and attempted to upload and install the plug-in. But now I find another problem:

Having purchased Team Pro, and following download, which shows content of 3.8 MB, I have tried to install it, but get the following:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

Does this suggest a corrupt file or what?

Sounds like you may be trying to install the entire download rather than just the plugin folder?

I’m trying to install the zip file, which is the norm, no?

It is but the main download usually contains the plugin PLUS documentation etc. So wouldn’t work.

I’d suggest opening the download from envato and seeing if there is a plugin folder inside may be zipped or unzipped)

1 Like

Thanks charlie4282.

Yes the zip file contains the documentation and licensing info, and the rest are the unzipped plugin files, which are in a file - would this need to be zipped?

Forget the previous post - I zipped it and it’s installed OK.
Thanks for the help guys - another lesson learned, much appreciated.

2 Likes