New Musical Project

Hello guys !

Happy new year,

It’s been 1 month I didn’t upload a thing on stock site. Taking a little break and start a new musical project !

It’s good feeling to dig a bit outside stock. I have no expectation, I’m just happy to make it alive :slight_smile:

For those who are interested by it here it is : TuneCore Social – A Social Media Tool for Musicians

One track a week will be released, each Sunday !

6 Likes

Beautiful track! I really love the mood :slight_smile:

I think it’s important and a great feeling indeed to create music other than stock. I’ve done the same. I stopped uploading to AJ and been working on a song, then two, then a full album. I feel like a teenager, it’s quite an exhilarating feeling.

Looking forward to your next track!

4 Likes

Huge congrats man! The track is amazing and your sound gets better and batter every day. I’m sadly following the price dumping path too. Not as drastically as you, but probably going there soon. They won. We lost.

I haven’t composed for Envato in months either. Right now I’m contributing to a newborn stock lib with a very nitche, very specific genre, and getting paid monthly for that. Super cool, happy and grateful for that opportunity and WAY above what I make here being and Element’s outlander.

Wish you the very best! Hope this new year gives me some time to spread my portfolio around the streaming platforms.

Keep it up, Osynth!
b.

1 Like

Hey, thank you very much :slight_smile:

I totally get your feeling and that’s so precious, I’m glad for you you did the same, is there a place where I can listen to it ? :slight_smile:

Hey, thank you very much for your kinds words and support !

Thank you as well for your sharing, that’s nice to hear your found a niche library that paid the price for your amazing work :slight_smile: So at the end, many solutions or opportunities are around, and it’s good feeling !

I wish you the best, keep it up with this new lib :slight_smile:

1 Like