New Market affiliate program has launched!! 🚀

This switch to Impact is really a bad move from Envato. My revenues are down by 3, the interface and support has nothing more than before. And now they blocked my account without warning because they are asking a US tax form (why ? i’m not a US company, Envato is not a US base company).

I’ve been turned down even though I’ve been an affiliate for years!
Reason: Not enough traffic.

Hi @emile_b, excuse me what about referral badges and counting referrals? I had 469 referrals before up to the deadline to register in Impact, now my counter in AJ profile is standing still, although I see an unclear parameter “actions: 55” in impact.

Can my eye ever be glad to the new “Level 6” badge? Thanks.

Hi @wplordthemes,
Yes the affiliate program was closed on October 1st but re-launched on the same day,
Feel free to apply here. Please not you will have to present traffic sources you will be referring affiliate traffic from.

Thanks
Emile

Thanks @fab4real, I have replied directly to you via email. It seems that you haven’t yet linked your account which would explain the drop in revenues. Please link ASAP.
Thanks,
Emile

Hey @SpiralPixelDesign,
Apologies for that, we have re-proposed a new IO for you in Impact
Please log in and check ‘notifications’, you’ll see the proposal there. Once accepted you will be on-boarded!
Let me know if you have any questions,
Regards,
Emile

Hi @CyrilNikitin,
Yes the affiliate badges are still working. Which counter are you referring to?
Your earnings and referrals would stop displaying since 1st October as all affiliate commissions are being paid through Impact now. However you can still access historic earnings for the time being.

On Impact, the actions under ‘credit added’ are the actions that earn you revenue so they’re the ones to look out for.
Regards,
Emile