New Envato Market affiliate program has launched!! 🚀

Starting October 1st, 2018 , our older “Legacy Affiliate Program” will be decommissioned and our Affiliates will be managed and paid solely through Impact.

So, if I understand, it will start working from Oct 01 - until then, it will work the old

i have applied to new envato affiliate but unfortunately my application was declined for no reason,
dose it mean i have to remove the old affiliate links and i will no longer be in the Affiliate platform
i have 2 scripts i promote them and as an affiliate it helps me.
Best regards
Abdul

Hi @imagexphoto,
When you say the old affiliate link doesn’t work, can you be more specific?
What exactly appears not to be working?
Thanks!

Hi @CocoBasic ,
Our new affiliate program on the Impact platform has already launched and is fully functional. From 1st October the legacy affiliate program will be decommissioned meaning affiliate payments will no longer be paid out via your Envato Market account any longer. In order to continue earnings on legacy link you will need to link your Envato Market account to your new impact account.

Hope this makes sense now
thanks

Thank you @emile_b I got it!

One question about my account:

When I login in Impact I get:

Your application with Envato Affiliates is still under review.

and probably that is the reason why I am getting the:

Unexpected error, try again later

when trying to link accounts.

Hi @stephanielorens I registered and sent the data and received confirmation. ĐĄan you confirm that my account are indeed linked? Thanks!

@Max-Music - Unfortunately I cannot find any link setup with Envato account Max-Music. Can you please try the linking procedure once more and let me know when done?

Done! @stephanielorens Check, please.

Maksym Bubyriev - (Max-Music) Thanks!

Why do I get this message?

“Your application with Envato Affiliates is declined due to the following reason: Other - The state on media partner account is set to be auto rejected for that campaign.”

Hello @stephanielorens
How can I change currency? Somehow I have select the currency in BDT(Bangladeshi taka). I want to change it to USD. But there is no option to change it. Please help.

Capture

Thanks @Max-Music! I can see it is now successfully linked. Envato account Max-Music to Impact account 1299570.

Hi @stephanielorens I linked accounts on 28 August. But it seems there is a problem with sale statistics. I checked Advanced Action listing report from 28 August to 19 September. It shows only 4 entries with action tracking ‘Credit Added’ and ‘Sign Up’. I set up my account according to tutorials, but maybe I did something wrong. Could you help me, please. My Impact account 1288505. Thank you.

Hi @RTFX :slightly_smiling_face: Is the issue that you are not seeing any “clicks” in Impact on your old links? Because Impact will be able to track your earnings (EG. credit added/sign up) via your old ?ref= links, but you will not see any “clicks” data in Impact for these old links. If you would like the full range of data tracking in Impact, you would need to update your links with the new Impact links. FYI - I have checked and the accounts RTFX and 1288505 are linked successfully.

The problem is not only about old referal links:) According to the topic Impact allows to collect “User data (items purchased, dates, times)”. I can’t see anything except for that 4 entries. As I said, there might be misunderstanding from my side. Does it mean the Impact collects only referal links and will work correctly after using new Impact-links?

@stephanielorens Hello,
Just curious what plan do you have if their withdrawal settings doesn’t suit to author?
To be more specific I cannot withdraw my earnings from there:

• PayPal doesn’t work for my country
  • ‘EFT Withdrawal’ hasn’t my country in the list (Belarus)

How should I withdraw my earnings?

Hi, I created my new impact account and created a few NEW links (https://1.envato.market/…). The new links seem to work.

However, I am not seeing any clicks in the dashboard when I click on those NEW links. Am I doing something wrong? My account is 1296049.

Separately, I linked this old account to 1296049. Can you please confirm it is linked correctly?

Thank you very much!

@Like-A-Pro - I have a feeling this might be because of your account country settings. I have just sent you an email directly.

@RTFX - Hmmm. I think I need some more details from you. Could you send me screenshots of what info you see in your Impact account? Can you also give me the referral links that you say are not tracking as you expected? Please email me the info to stephanie.lorens@envato.com

Hi @Siteturner! I have checked and your Impact account ID 1296049 is successfully linked to your Envato account. This means that any referrals from your old ?ref= links, will be paid out to your new Impact account. Please be aware that Impact will be able to track your earning via your old ?ref= links, but you will not see any "clicks" data in Impact for these old links. If you would like the full range of data tracking in Impact, we recommend you update your links with the new Impact links. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @stephanielorens
Could you hear me? I am in problem with my impact account.
How can I change currency? Somehow I have select the currency in BDT(Bangladeshi taka). I want to change it to USD. But there is no option to change it.