New Envato Market affiliate program has launched!! 🚀

Hi current and future Envato Affiliates!

For the last year we have been beta testing a new Affiliate platform powered by Impact. This is going to change the game for our Affiliates!

This Affiliate platform change has come about from feedback we received over the years from you, our Affiliates partners, who expressed the need for a more powerful Affiliate platform. We are super grateful to the partners that joined us in testing the new platform.

We’re excited to announce that the beta testing has been completed successfully, and we are now ready to officially launch!

What’s Impact and what does it offer?

As an Envato Affiliate you will now be able to receive:

• Improved transparency as to how your clicks are converting
  • Detailed performance reports
  • User data (items purchased, dates, times)
  • Location data
  • Link tracking (sub_ID tracking)
  • Banners and creatives hand-picked by our paid growth team based on performance.

What’s next?

Starting October 1st, 2018, our older Legacy Affiliate Program will be decommissioned and our Affiliates will be managed and paid solely through Impact.

Remaining Balance
We’ll be relaxing current payout thresholds in order for remaining balances to be paid out.
Paypal threshold will be relaxed to $1
Payoneer threshold will be relaxed to $20

Please make sure your payout account is set up on your Envato Market account by 30th of September in order to receive remaining balance payout in October. For further information on how to set up a payout account, please refer to this article

If you’re currently an Affiliate, you will need to join the new program on Impact in order to continue generating revenue from your current Affiliate links.

Those Affiliates that wish to apply to the new Market Affiliate program can do so here and we will do our best to review your application asap.

As with any transition, there might be some “growing pains”, but please bear with us while we iron out any kinks :slight_smile:

We look forward to continuing our Affiliate partnerships long in to the future!

Feel free to email any questions to our team directly contact@partnerships.envato.com

Emile

Envato Partnerships Team

20 Likes

Hi @emile_b Thanks for announcing this change. We have some questions:

1 - We have been using Impact for along time now, do we need to do any extra step for our account regarding this change?

2 - After October 1st 2018, can we use the link with “?ref=…” or that we must only use Impact Radius’s generated links? The link structure that Impact provided doesn’t look very nice though. For example, comparing https://themeforest.net/?ref=thimpress with https://1.envato.market/c/341847/275988/4415, the former link always look more friendly.

5 Likes

Hello, thanks for announcing…
Can you please help with some questions:

1. what will be the new referral link URL? (example will be great)
  2. is “?ref=…” link will no longer valid??

Скажите пожалуйста дубику )
Что это такое никогда не интересовался а теперь чета интересно)

И что там за регистрация с налогами

Hi @ThimPress,

1. As you have linked your legacy affiliate account with your new impact radius account, you don’t have to take any extra steps regarding this change.
  2. Again, as you have linked the ?ref=thimpress links to your Impact account, post 1st October they will still work and earnings on these will be displayed to you on your Impact account.

I hope this answers your question,
Regards,
Emile

3 Likes

Hi @Themesrare,

1. This would obviously differ for each affiliate but the new tracking link URL take this format:
    https://1.envato.market/c/ it then depends on the item, affiliate partner ID etc.

2. These links will only remain valid if you have linked your Impact account and legacy account. If you have, any earnings generated on ?ref=username will be displayed and tracked on your Impact account.

Hope that clarifies your query,
Regards,
Envato affiliate team

1 Like

thank you so much emile_b

2 Likes

Hello @emile_b

Thanks for this announcement. It will help a lot to all.

1. If we signup now in impact radios and share link and also share ?ref=authorname link then from where we get referral earnings? envato or inpact radios

2. What about Affiliate level badges?

How can I check up that my Envato and Radius accounts are properly linked?
I don’t see any referal info on Radius yet though I’ve got 2 new referrals recently.

How can I link my old Envato market affiliate account (legacy) to my new Impact Radius account if I can’t open affiliates.envato.com link you show in your video?

Going through the linking process simply took me back to the themeforest homepage. Is there a way to verify if linking was successful?

Thanks!

Hello

I’m trying to link my account and get this error: Unexpected error, try again later…

And where I can log in to my impact account?

Thank you.

Marius,

Hey @anon76595093,
Good question. Once you sign up to the new program on Impact, you will need to link your Envato market account so any earnings generated on ‘?ref=username’ will be displayed to you on Impact. From the 1st October, you will no longer be paid via your Envato Market account on ‘referrals’, only through Impact.

No plans yet regarding affiliate badges, hould there be an update on this, we will be sure to let you know.
Feel free to reach out to us should you have further questions,
Thanks
Emile

1 Like

Hi @rgba_design,
Happy to check this for you, please email me your Impact username - emile.bem-atar@envato.com
This is the link you need to link your accounts - https://affiliates.envato.com/media_partners/new

Please let us know if you had any other questions,
Regards,
Emile
Envato partnerships team

1 Like

Hey @JackWinn,
Yes your accounts have been successfully linked!
Any other questions, just ask away!
Thanks
Emile
Envato Partnerships team

1 Like

Hi @HubaFilter,
You can only link your accounts once you have been approved to the new program.
If you already have been approved, please let me know your Impact Username - feel free to email me this on emile.ben-atar@envato.com.
You’ll be able to log in via if you already have an Impact account on the Market program - https://app.impact.com/login.user

Thanks
Emile
Envato Partnerships team

@WildLion_Production
Здравствуйте. Спасибо за ваш вопрос. Мы недавно запустили партнерскую программу на Impact. Подробную информацию о программе и о регистрации вы можете найти здесь https://envato.com/market/affiliate-program/

1 Like

Thanks for your answer, I’ll contact you with my Impact username.
Please let me know how can I get my payments via Paypal. I see the only option - Wire transfer now but it will take more than $10 for each transaction. It can eat all my profit.

Hello @emile_b

We have already applied for it but waiting for getting approval from 1 week.

How much do you think it will take?

Thank you.

@emile_b: also when trying to link from here https://affiliates.envato.com/media_partners it says “Unexpected error, try again later”

Can you help here?