New joiner

Hello everyone

Could someone help me, I’m new here and I would like to buy one of the themes here.
Theme cost 60$, however I have a doubt that I will not get all the features of selected theme.
And also licence question, can I use the theme bought here, for commercial purpose.
Theme name: Avada

Hi @Akbar_Doolosbekov

you wil get all the features you can see in theme page mentioned and in live preview.
About license yes you can use the theme for commercial purpose as like for your ecommerce store website.

but you have to decide which license you will need.
If the end users need to pay to see the end product, you need an Extended License. There can be more than one end user as long as there is only one end product.

Example: A website that requires money before you can access the content

Where Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you’ve licensed) is distributed for free.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you, very much for replay.
Can you please suggest which licence is more close to me?

The web page is more like information page, where I can show our services

if I want to get access your website will I get full content access without any payment (fee)?

1 Like

Yes, absolutely my web pages will be free for worldwide

regular license will be fine.

1 Like

regular license will be fine.

Thank you, very very much for your help.

Just one question more, I simply buy the theme, download and than I can upload to my hosting?
Or there will be extra actions?

from the theme purchased you will get documentation and you have to follow the documentation to get all required features. as like you have to install theme, theme bundle plugins, import theme demo, setup theme options etc.

If you need support for any technical query you can get support from the theme author (first 6 month free support included with the purchase).

Thanks

1 Like

Once, again thank you very much

1 Like