New Item Discounting Tool for Authors

It’s wonderful tool. Now it will be great to promote our own items at our own sale event.
@Envato There is another feature you guys can work upon. You can introduce a new promo code feature. The author can promote their items through promo code giveaway too.

I’m not sure if i missed something, but we need something like “My Discounts” option in the dashboard. Just a list of discounted items, with all info (start date, end date, days left, percentage… etc.)

1 Like

@steve_lam it more better if you give author permission to create coupon code. That will help author can promo their product.

You’re doing great work for us

1 Like

Great! Thanks! :slight_smile:

Good work envato :grinning: :boom: :+1:

No. The item may not be advertised as having a “discounted” or “sale” price within the first thirty (30) days after launch (the “ Item Launch Period ”).

Please read here for more details - Discount & Promotional Pricing Guidelines

Excellent great work!

Actually ‘Go to Sale’ button on this page: https://themeforest.net/category/wordpress/corporate, going on Site Templates category instead of WordPress…@steve_lam

Similarly bugged in every category. Everything’s going to site templates.

Thanks @code-less and @ThemeSphere, I’ve passed this bug on to the team and they’re investigating it!

looking forward to more features like this :+1:

u earn too much money at this stage? lol

1 Like

Now all ‘Go to Sale’ links going to Birthday Sale page…

Yep, this is normal for when the birthday sale is on :slight_smile: the team have confirmed they’ve fixed the bug now. Thanks for letting us know!

Wow, thanks! :open_mouth:

Good news! I will use this tool when submit my item.

Good news! thanks

Hi @steve_lam ! The new discount tool works well, but it’s a pity that there is no batch editing function (it takes a lot of time to edit each track (for a large number of items), it’s extremely time-consuming and inconvenient).

When will batch edit be? Something like put green checkmarks and applied a discount immediately for a several items in one click. I spent over an hour editing 90 items.

Hello! Dear team, I agree you ideas. Thank you so much! It would be great to have this is the homepage. Fantastic tool, thanks!!