New Item approved?

:+1:

Rejected

Not the quality standard they say

I think that´s because nowadays extruded element3d logos need something else besides bevels, extrusion and nice materials. That happened to me some time ago, and they said more or less what I just said. So now the 3d logo doesn´t have to be “the main attraction” in the project. There has to be something more besides the logo, and that is what makes the difference between an approval and a rejection I guess.

1 Like

So based on that what do you think will my new one be approved?

I m trying to figure things out, with the golden logo I m not that surprised al tho compared to other similar items approved recently should have been approved but maybe I m totally wrong…I m very anxious to see if this one will be approved if not than I m totally missing something

First of all we can try to figure out many things about these kind of logos, but main decision is made by a reviewer, with similar or different criteria that you and me. If you ask me in particular, in your new logo almost all shots are the same, I mean every light is static about “turn on or off”, they don´t blink individually or in sequence before the end of the animation, and so many lights together need some significant depth of field. The lights should have a lot more shining to be eyecatching in my opinion. And the end logo should be seen (at least some part of it) before the final reveal. Also the final neon fx on the logo doesn´t look like realistic neon, maybe needs more work, in my humble opinion

Yeah I agree but sometimes and I m sure I m right the reviewers criteria is something that I dont understand.
Thank you for your comments for my new logo and I do appreciate them and I know I could have animated them randomly on/ off of each light individually but for me it looked like some abstract LED panel I dont know.
And what does it mean realistic Neon like a tube ? its just a neon effect I wasnt trying to make a neon tube and by effect I mean the flicker at the end.
Anyways I agree with you a lot more could be done with it but that is just the thing 10 people 10 different opinions and you never know if the item is the one that the most buyers would buy or not, just because its approved doesnt mean its good or vice versa if rejected doesnt mean its bad.
From my perspective the only reason why I m doing stuff for envato in my free time is just to do something that comes to mind and creatively fuel myself with something different than what I do most of the times.
For now ROI is far from good and I m not sure if I m going to continue to spend my time creating new stuff cuz I just lack time and motivation :slight_smile:

Or simply I m not good enough for envato :slight_smile:

I totally understand. And if it´s just fuel for your creative life, don´t stop doing it. I made some comments about what your new logo needs (in my opinion) but that doesn´t mean you are not good enough for Envato. Just keep working and even more important, watch other authors works who make similar items so you can create your own idea from there.

1 Like

Rejected also. I think I m done :slight_smile:

If you uploaded it just like I´ve seen it yesterday, it was possible that you would receive a rejection. Did you make any change on the project?

I don’t know where I read that elements 3D projects will not be accepted if the project has a logo with material and camera movements, now they are looking for something extraordinary. there are plenty of this kind of projects