[New Feature] H.264 MP4 Video Preview Uploads

this is the best thing, better than the removal of watermark thing :wink:
i always wanted to check out videos on my mobile. i have been able to do that for the past few days :slight_smile:

Good news

bryandrake said
stevehodgkiss said

we’ve transcoded the entire video preview library from FLV to H.264

I can’t imagine how long that took…

more like how much they pay. :slight_smile: I’m assuming they used Amazon transcoding service.

Guys, I’m experiencing some ‘trouble’ lately with the new video player. Sometimes when I click on the triangular play button, the video doesn’t popup in a box. It instead takes me to an entire new web page with a different type of video player. The rest of the page remains black and the video plays in an entirely new player.

It just happened with this item. It took me to this page: http://0.s3.envato.com/h264-video-previews/8d2df11a-0d0b-11e3-b510-005056923f83/365032.mp4

When I clicked the play button later on it popped up the box like it would normally do. It has happened to me before with other items. The problem with this is that clicking the play button actually takes you off of VideoHive and basically drives away traffic from the website.

Has anyone else experienced something similar lately?

I’m on Mountain Lion and Chrome.

I render my video with 2 mbps and he has 16 mb. It’s ok for upload? Thank you for answer :slight_smile:

Regards,
Lamaci

@motionvids, I’ve had the same issue with several items in the past few days… It’s quite annoying actually. I also use Chrome…

motionvids said

Guys, I’m experiencing some ‘trouble’ lately with the new video player. Sometimes when I click on the triangular play button, the video doesn’t popup in a box. It instead takes me to an entire new web page with a different type of video player. The rest of the page remains black and the video plays in an entirely new player.

It just happened with this item. It took me to this page: http://0.s3.envato.com/h264-video-previews/8d2df11a-0d0b-11e3-b510-005056923f83/365032.mp4

When I clicked the play button later on it popped up the box like it would normally do. It has happened to me before with other items. The problem with this is that clicking the play button actually takes you off of VideoHive and basically drives away traffic from the website.

Has anyone else experienced something similar lately?

I’m on Mountain Lion and Chrome.

+1 I’ve had the same thing happen to me a couple of times. I’m using Chrome on a PC.

Are we all having the same problem?

Guys, you should update the knowledge base, I have nearly forgotten about this :smiley: