New Envato Market affiliate program has launched!! šŸš€

All this is so confusingā€¦ maybe someone can help me, please?

• I used an affiliate before, do I still need to sign up for a new one?
  • Iā€™m trying to sign up/apply for a new affiliate program (because keep getting this reminder emails). I filled up the first page, but the second page is confusing. I donā€™t know what should I put in " Media Partner Information" ?
    ā€œPrimary Promotional Methodā€ ā€œMedia Propertiesā€ ā€¦ what is this stuff?
    Iā€™m sorry if this sounds stupid, but Iā€™m a musician not a computer programmer and English is my second language.
    Why canā€™t you just keep the Affiliate link or at least update with a new link for each profile that already uses it? Iā€™m exhausted just trying to guess what do I need to do.
    https://audiojungle.net/user/shvangiradze
    Thank you,
    Miranda

Hi @shingshang - We are currently working on creating some new banners! I am trying to find out an ETA on when they should become available :calendar:

Hello

Approve me please - realmag777, number is 1295523

Hello,

For our current balance in the Legacy Affiliate System, do we have to take any action for it to be released if itā€™s below the threshold, or will it be done automatically on October 1st?

Thanks

I have 15.30 USD balance in my affiliate account. I just add my email paypal today. Can I Withdraw my current commision altough envanto close the affiliate program? because i see in affiliate dashboard that my commision is for next month payout.

So ive been accepted into the new programā€¦what do i do now? Thank you!

edit - im pretty sure i linked my accounts so my legacy links will work. How do i know if they are working? I clicked on one and didnt see any data in the new impact radius dashboard.

Can someone confirm if my accounts are linked? Thank you!

i got a welcome to the new affiliate program email but no email about insertion orderā€¦

also can we use a link shortener like bitly for these new referall linksā€¦they are really long

Hi there @KabbalisticVillage,
Yes your accounts have been successfully linked.
Re using Bitly, yes you can use a link shortner but best to direct these technical questions to the Impact support team (support@impact.com)

Thanks,
Emile
Envato Partnerships team

Hi @stephanielorens :slight_smile: Could you please check if my account is linked? Username is PeacockMusic 1293171. Thank you! .

@PeacockMusic, Sure thing, I have checked from our side and your accounts are successfully linked! PeacockMusic :arrow_right: 1293171

1 Like

I want to know what my affiliate link is, ref= ?. I apologize for not having receiced your reply email for a longtime. Thank you very much.

It is correct that I see now activity on referral payments only in Impact app, and it is not by reference https://codecanyon.net/user/Avirtum/earnings/referrals/2018. I ask, because in the impact for September there is a payment, and through the codecanyon of this information no.

hello, our account is activated, will you please check again it is linked or not. i am not able to view any status in my impact account http://prntscr.com/ksjxb9

@stephanielorens @emile_b
My application got rejected for ā€œNot enough trafficā€

How come?
i am send 1500 to 2000 click through and 15 to 25 registered members monthly, isnā€™t it enough?
hereā€™s the screenshot:

i am confused.
my videohive username is: razam
please reconsider my application.

Hey @SmartDataSoft, I cannot see any link for your account. Can you please follow the steps in the instructions once more and let me know once done?

Hi @mkashifraza, That doesnā€™t seem right. I am trying to find out what happened but I cannot find your account. What Username did you use for Impact? If youā€™d prefer to keep the details private, send me an email at stephanie.lorens@envato.com and I will follow up. Thanks.

Hello,

We are selling HTML and WP Themes on Dexignzone

now want to use affiliated link for earning. should e need to create any other account or we can use affiliated link ?ref=dexignzone ?

please suggest.

Thanks

Hi @mkashifraza, That doesnā€™t seem right. I am trying to find out what happened but I cannot find your account. What Username did you use for Impact? If youā€™d prefer to keep the details private, send me an email at stephanie.lorens@envato.com and I will follow up. Thanks.

@stephanielorens My IMPACT username is: maraza

My Impact Username is: maraza

@mkashifraza, I cannot find any username like that in our list of applications. Can you please forward me the email saying you were declined and additionally provide me with the URLs you will be using to promote Envato? Please email it privately to stephanie.lorens@envato.com