New Envato Market affiliate program has launched!! 🚀

Hi @emile_b, I joined Envato affiliate program this year and I’m already a level 4 affiliate. But my application to the new affiliate program got rejected. Could you please look into this?

Thanks

@specotdel
Doesn’t look like you have, I have emailed you directly about this though.
Thanks

@Avirtum,
Yes it should be according to what you have set.
If you are still experiencing difficulties in withdrawing please let us know and we’ll be happy to follow up,
Thanks

Hi @freebeatloop,
I’ll email you directly about this, but it doesn’t look like your has dropped 10x?
Will email you about this shortly,
Thanks!

@WPMultiverse,
Yes it does look like your account has been linked.
And not really seeing any drops in your sales either. Feel free to email emile.ben-atar@envato.com if you feel otherwise,
Thanks

@Shamalli,
Your MP ID is 1319835, please go ahead and try and link your account
thanks

@BossTwinsMusic
Apologies for the delay but yes all accounts have been linked correctly.
thanks

@AlohaFX,
All approved!
Apologies for the delay, have you been able to link your account yet?
No problem with running paid campaigns but remember not to link direct from the ad to any Envato domain as this is prohibited. Best to direct traffic your own site or landing page first.
Feel free to email me to discuss further emile.ben-atar@envato.com
Regards,
Emile

@IronTemplates,
Yes your account is linked correctly and you will still be earning from legacy links as a result.
Please let me know if you are still seeing these same issues you’ve described,
Thanks

@web14
It looks like you have been approved, please double check on your side and come back to me.
Thanks!

Thanks, now is ok as I see.

I checked again. I’m still seeing the message ‘Your application with Envato Affiliates is declined due to the following reason: Other - Not enough traffic.’ I also tried to link my Envato Account with Impact. But it is showing ‘Unexpected error, try again later’. Appreciate your assistance in getting this sorted. Thanks

Hi @emile_b,

I’ve got the error today, all my affiliate links at Impact got an error when clicking. It shows the error “The link you clicked on has expired. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Example:

I’ve linked my account to Impact. Don’t know what happens. My ID: 1256670

Thanks you! :slight_smile:

Previously i was using both impact radius address for envato element and ?ref=sayyadimran for theme forest. Now all affiliate links seems that they moved to impact radius affiliate dashboard.

Hi, i have a affiliate account. But after the impact system, i can’t find out my previous affiliate account. I already created lots of affiliate link on my website and send more clients.

Now what should I do to get my account back?

Hi there,
Your previous account is https://themeforest.net/user/wplordthemes/
Thanks

Hello dear, I seeing my as a user account. But i can’t find out my affiliate account. Kindly help me to get my affiliate account back.

Thanks a lot

This switch to Impact is really a bad move from Envato. My revenues are down by 3, the interface and support has nothing more than before. And now they blocked my account without warning because they are asking a US tax form (why ? i’m not a US company, Envato is not a US base company).

I’ve been turned down even though I’ve been an affiliate for years!
Reason: Not enough traffic.