New Elements payment system questions: January 16th author group

I got payment from Elements on PayPal yesterday.

I have still not received a payment from Marketplace (SWIFT) and this is the first time in 6 years that there is some delay (for me).

*Update - I just got notification from my bank that I have income via SWIFT - all is fine for me Market + Elements are received.

2 Likes

sane here.

Has anyone received a payout under the new system on Payoneer?

Hi there!
I have received a payment in my bank account via the new Elements payment system. It works!
Best regards.

2 Likes

Early Monday morning I received an e-mail with the element payment, It says it’s 1-2 business days. envato market payment ok, still waiting for element payment

3 Likes

No element payment yet

Monday was a US holiday, so it may be delayed slightly.

4 Likes

Thanks bro, this is good news :v:

1 Like

same here

same here

Same here

I received the payment (Payoneer), but I didn’t receive the email.
And Payoneer is buggy right now (Android app and website too), I see the transactions, but the balance is not visible.

Edit: I just received an email.
One more edit: Btw the payment is from Bugcrowd, not from Envato…
Update: balance is visible now, everything is fine.

4 Likes

Hi all!

It looks like PayPal payments through the new system have generally landed in Author accounts within the first 24 hours, but Bank Transfer payments have been taking a bit longer. We’re currently monitoring this with the payment system provider.

Estimated delivery times vary between locations, but they tend to be in the range of 2-6 days from when we send the payments out, to when they finish processing and land in your bank account. This month’s Elements Earnings payments were all sent on Monday 16th, so these should be arriving now.

Please let us know in this thread when your payment lands - it’s useful information, and can help us to set clear expectations when we start moving all Elements payments to the new system.

3 Likes

I recived my payments, but the sender is not envato. Mb it is ok :slight_smile:
Sent by BUGCROWD INC.

1 Like

Still not received the bank transfer until now

I recived Elements payment on Wednesday 18th. Sent by BUGCROWD INC.

1 Like

I don’t receive it yet. Bank transfer method.

1 Like

Hi, I got an email today and it says the money has been refunded. Actually, I have a foreign currency account, but I think there is a problem with my surname. My last name is “Işık” but I need to write “isik” there, that might be a problem. How can i solve this.

I suspect there will be additional delays due to the weekend.
Guys if you could include the type of transfer you’re referring to when commenting, it could help a lot (transfer method in currency / country or payoneer).

I have a payoner account but I couldn’t figure out how to add it because there is no IBAN number