New Credit Card Features & International Rollout

Hi all,

Following on from our launch for US buyers we’re starting to roll out credit card payments to buyers across the globe :smiley: You’ll see a Visa and MasterCard option on the checkout when it’s enabled for your country.

We’ve also added the ability to top up your Envato Credit with a credit card. To do this head to the Make a Deposit page from your username dropdown and select the Visa / MasterCard tab.

The next addition is the ability to store your card details for future use. When you opt to save a card our payment processor securely stores the details and you won’t need to type them in again for your next purchase. Here’s how it looks:

No Saved Cards

1 Saved Card

We hope you like these new features, let me know below if you have any questions :smiley:

13 Likes

Nice guys! Great work :slight_smile:

Finally! Thank you! :slight_smile:

Nice one! Anything that brings more customers is a blessing.

Yay, 10 years after you first announced it. Great timing :joy:

2 Likes

This feature was in review and got soft rejected a couple times, it’s fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great update @lukemeehan

CVV is also saving? I guess that should not! so that I can make sure there’s no accidental purchases + no account hacking purchases.

~Surjith

Great news

It is a big news. Now the buyer don’t have to be panic about mode of payments as they can pay directly from their cards without having a paypal account.

Perfect, loving it! Thanks so much guys :thumbsup:

Great! :slight_smile:

+Cool:slight_smile:

Yessssssssssssssss! :slight_smile:

Awesome! At last some good news… :sunglasses:

Good. But can I suggest a new idea?
Couldnt you decrease minimum rate of Swift withdraw rates for authors?
500$ is high…
Maybe envato team must look this subject too…

(I know, this forum subject is different but where can I write it)

Excellent! Nice upgrade :smiley: