New AudioJungle Watermark

Hey guys, We’re releasing new AudioJungle watermarks today. So instead of saying “Envato”, they now say “AudioJungle”. Kinda makes sense, huh? :slight_smile: Please download and start using the new watermark with immediate effect:

http://audiojungle.net/wiki/selling/tips-selling/watermarks/

We have also included a 60 second version that you can drag and drop into your DAW to make watermarking a little easier.

IMPORTANT: Any audio already uploaded into the queue with the “Envato” watermark will be accepted. We will however begin rejecting any new submissions using the old “Envato” watermark as soon as all current items in the queue are processed. So please start using the new “AudioJungle” watermark with immediate effect. Many thanks!

Bummer, I just prepare 10 files to upload today but there are descriptions missing so I didn’t upload them apparently. Can I still submit them with the old watermark tomorrow? I would add descriptions later? :frowning:

Bummer, I just prepare 10 files to upload today but there are descriptions missing so I didn't upload them apparently. Can I still submit them with the old watermark tomorrow? I would add descriptions later? :(

Sure, but be quick! :slight_smile:

Thanx for the 60 seconds version. This will make things faster, better, stronger… but not harder, will be easier. :slight_smile:

Thanx for the 60 seconds version. This will make things faster, better, stronger... but not harder, will be easier. :)

Silly Mihai, why don’t you just create a template with the watermark playing every 10 seconds? ;D Don’t be a lazy…musician…oh, right, forgot…you are. :wink:

Thanx for the 60 seconds version. This will make things faster, better, stronger... but not harder, will be easier. :)

Silly Mihai, why don’t you just create a template with the watermark playing every 10 seconds? ;D Don’t be a lazy…musician…oh, right, forgot…you are. :wink:

He he… yes I am…

Well, actually sometimes I put the watermark in the tempo of the track or I search for more silent places so it gets more obvious…

I have had content refused because I had the watermark tempo changed or it wasn’t exactly 10 seconds between each watermark. I guess it depends on who is doing the reviewing.

With the 60 second version in logic you can grab the end of it and stretch it out as far as you need it. Pretty cool. :wink:

I have had content refused because I had the watermark tempo changed or it wasn't exactly 10 seconds between each watermark. I guess it depends on who is doing the reviewing.

Hey wizardfx! Reviewers have every right to reject any uploads that use a watermark that (a) has been drastically changed so much that it destroys the branding of the watermark and (b) does not appear at least once every 10 seconds. Sure, we may give you an extra second here and there, but if the watermark is particularly infrequent, the file may get rejected. It’s important for both authors and AudioJungle that no-one steals all or part of the audio. I hope you understand why we take the watermarking procedure pretty seriously. :slight_smile:

Scottwills, I understand the process and am glad for the new 60 second watermark. I was responding to Mihai_Sorohan’s comment about where the watermark sounds best. I had done something similar and warped the speed of the watermark track to match some stuff I created. I don’t waste my time with that anymore. I am happy to follow the rules - and it should be even easier now. I am pleased with audio jungle as a great place to showcase some music.

Scottwills, I understand the process and am glad for the new 60 second watermark. I was responding to Mihai_Sorohan's comment about where the watermark sounds best. I had done something similar and warped the speed of the watermark track to match some stuff I created. I don't waste my time with that anymore. I am happy to follow the rules - and it should be even easier now. I am pleased with audio jungle as a great place to showcase some music.

Totally understand, no problem! That’s a great AJ portfolio you have. :slight_smile:

Hmmm. OK, but my watermark mental image seems to have suddenly shifted from Victoria Beckham to Susan Boyle. Does a little more flange and sweetening really equate to audio lipstick?

Hmmm. OK, but my watermark mental image seems to have suddenly shifted from Victoria Beckham to Susan Boyle. Does a little more flange and sweetening really equate to audio lipstick?

We paid a lot of money to Susan Boyle to record the new watermark, baritone, and Victoria Beckham wasn’t available this time around, sorry! :wink:

There was another ‘Audio Jungle’ watermark that was made for the site right before the “envato” one was used, right after AJ split from the then Flashden. Only a very few audio items have it. It sounded a little cheerier. I think you could say that one is like an easter egg now. “Here’s one”:http://audiojungle.net/item/solidbeats-loopy-3/19328 :smiley:

Who’s voice is actually used on the watermarks?

Who's voice is actually used on the watermarks?

susan boyle…

I like the new watermark, it’s very good recorded, edited and well said

Someone very, very well known throughout Envato. Can you guess? :wink:

Vahid! :D:P

Vahid! :D:P

I’m going to tell him you said that. :smiley:

Someone very, very well known throughout Envato. Can you guess? :wink:

What do we win? :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess Cyan. Unless her voice is really manly, in which case I pick Skellie.