Audio contest: Create an ident for the Envato Trends video series (winners announced in post #278)

Design an audio ident for our Envato Trends video series, and win some great prizes!

We want your help to create an audio ident that will be used to introduce the Envato Creative Trends video series on our YouTube channel. We have a new animated logo ready to go, and we need your musical talents to bring it to life.

What we’re looking for

We’re looking for an audio ident to accompany the Envato Trends animated logo, featured below. You can see examples of past Trends videos here and here, for some inspiration on the tempo and vibe of the videos published on our channel.

How to Enter

1. Create an audio ident to accompany the Envato Trends animated logo above. You can be as creative as you like, but your track must go for exactly 6 seconds to fit the logo shown above.

2. Send us your best work! There’s a strict limit of one contest entry per Author.

3. When it’s ready, upload your track to AudioJungle by Monday, June 15th. Make sure you include the following text in your item Notes section, so our reviewers can find your entry:

Note: This track is being entered in the 2020 Envato Trends audio ident contest

1. Once your track has been approved by our review team, post a link to the AudioJungle Item page in this forum thread before Tuesday, June 30th.

Please read our full Terms and Conditions carefully (see below).

Prizes & Judging

Our judges will be looking for high quality logo/ident tracks that bring an AudioJungle flair to the Envato Trends video series. A judging panel including members of the Envato audio and video teams will determine the winner. We’ll select one Grand Prize winner and two Finalists.

Grand Prize

The winner will win the following:

• $350 USD (sent via PayPal or Payoneer)
  • An Envato Community 2020 T-shirt, only available to contest winners this year.
  • Show the world your impeccable taste with a polo shirt embroidered with the classic AudioJungle logo :slight_smile:
  • The Won a Contest Envato Community badge.
  • We’ll also purchase a Standard License for the winning track, for use in future Envato trends videos.

Finalists

• The two Finalists will each receive an Envato Community 2020 T-shirt and an AudioJungle polo shirt.
  • We’ll also purchase a Standard License for each of the two finalist tracks, for potential use in a future Envato YouTube video.

Important Dates

• Tuesday, June 2nd - Contest opens! (You’re reading the announcement right now :slight_smile: )
  • Monday, June 15th (11pm AEST) - Last date to upload your entry to AudioJungle for review
  • Tuesday, July 7th - Last date to post your approved entry in this forum thread
  • Tuesday, July 14th - Winners announced!

Good luck!

34 Likes

Terms & Conditions: Community T-Shirt Contest

We’re Envato - the promoter of this competition, and these are our promo terms - please read them!

• All community members are eligible to enter this promotion so long as they are over 13 years of age. If you’re under 18 please get your parent or guardian’s permission to enter.
  • Envato staff may enter, but are not eligible for any prizes.
  • Each community member may submit a maximum of one entry.
  • All entries must be posted to our official contest thread between the dates stipulated in the official contest announcement.
  • The promotion will be judged on set criteria by Envato staff. Judges will be looking for high quality audio idents suitable for use in an “Envato Trends” video series. All decisions made about this promotion by the judges and the promoter are final.
  • Finalists will be announced no later than Friday July 3rd, unless advised otherwise in this thread. The eventual winner will be contacted via the e-mail address associated with their Envato forums/Market username.
  • Each winner can win one prize.
    • The Grand Prize winner will receive $350 USD (paid via PayPal or Payoneer), plus the Won a Contest community badge, and Envato Community merchandise.
    • The two Finalists (as chosen by our judges) will receive Envato Community merchandise.
  • Your Envato account must be in good standing to be eligible for any prize.
  • We’ll only use your information for the purposes of managing and administering this promotion - you can’t enter without giving us some information so we know who wins and how to get a prize to you! If the law requires it, we may report the prize winner and prize details to the relevant tax authorities. Please see our privacy policy for more information about how we deal with personal information.
  • All Envato contests are subject to term changes without notice but we will endeavor to notify users of any important changes such as deadline extensions.
  • Play fair! We reserve the right not to award prizes, to disqualify entrants, and to discontinue a contest if there is any illegal or fraudulent behavior and also to cancel the promotion if there are any circumstances that mean the promotion can’t be run as planned. This includes technical issues, hacking, natural disasters and anything else beyond our control.
  • This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or coupon.
  • Entrants are responsible for meeting any tax obligations that come up as a result of this promotion. However, we may withhold any part of the prize money if the law requires us to.
  • You promise to us that any information that you provide to us is true and correct and your entry is your own original creation and work, and does not infringe the rights (including copyright) of any other person. You promise to indemnify us in relation to any loss or damage resulting from any breach of this promise whether it is on purpose or not.
  • You should read the Terms & Conditions carefully before you take part in this promotion.
10 Likes

Ok, let’s think. I will upload the item 15th June, the last day to post on the forum 30th June. Actual approving time 19 days.

30 Likes

The current Audio Jungle review queue will not permit anyone who wishes to enter this competition to meet the deadline stated in the post.
If you can create and upload a submission in the next couple of days then you should be safe.

2 Likes

True

2 Likes

Nice!

Yep.

5 Likes

Hey! My logo is already there!!!

Hi all. Feedback noted!

We’re not expecting this to affect entries, but I can extend the date for forum entries if it looks like there are still submissions caught in the Logos and Idents review queue on June 15 - I’ll keep in contact with the review team to see how this goes over the next fortnight.

Entering early is always the safest option - however, if your entry still hasn’t been reviewed close to the deadline, please let me know.

12 Likes

Great contest! It’s a really nice way to involve the community in Envato’s communication.
Love that you thought of including the buying of a license, this makes it all the more professional and respectful.

Good luck though, because you will get a ton of submissions for this one :wink:

5 Likes

I’m In :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in too :wink:

1 Like

Sounds tempting. I’m in. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m In also :slight_smile: and done uploading :slight_smile:

1 Like

This was fun to do and so I’ve given it my best try but…

I have mine ready to go unfortunately as I already have 5 tracks in the 19 day (sob!) queue, mine will be delayed, due to item upload number restrictions is that okay @BenLeong ?

I’m going to delete a track in my queue to solve this!

2 Likes

Cool challenge! Count me in! I can’t wait to hear the submissions. Good luck to all!

1 Like

Nice! Good luck guys!

1 Like

Recently, i am waiting for the approval of the reviewers 18 days! Do you think I can catch a contest?

This one is a must!
Hope I find the time to create something truly unique!
Good luck to everyone!
:four_leaf_clover: :100: :heart:

4 Likes

Can I post here a link to a video with my sound design option? (it’s ready)
Track verification time has become unpredictably long …