NeonLMS Learning Management System PHP Laravel Script

can anyone help me or not,
I already bought the script in the codecanyon, and I really hope that a lot of friends can help me

It depends on what you need help with

if its buggy then the author is the person to talk to https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/203039054-How-to-contact-an-author

If you are just struggling to use the item then this wouldn’t be covered by support (although it’s probably worth checking the documentation).

You can always hire a freelancer at www.studio.envato.com to help

THERE ARE SOME PROBLEMS I GET WHEN I START USING

1. AT THE TIME I EXTRACT A FILE OF SOME WARNING ERRORS
  2. AFTER I TRIED TO RUN OFFLINE ON THE LOCAL SERVER, THERE ARE SOME WRITINGS ON THE HOME PAGE IT DOES NOT APPEAR, THE WRITING WILL APPEAR WHEN AT THE BLOCK MANUAL
  3. WHEN ENTERING IN THE ADMINISTRATOR PAGE, ICON AS A MENU SIGNER ON THE PAGE DOESN’T LOOK
  4. WHEN I WILL CHANGE THE LANGUAGE OF THE “PAGE NOT FOUND” DESCRIPTION
  5. AND WHEN I CHECK THE DEBUG SITE MENU THERE ARE 4 ERRORS SHOWING THIS INFORMATION (SQLSTATE [HY000] [1044] Access denied for user ‘’ @ ‘localhost’ to database ‘forge’ (SQL: select * from information_schema.tables where table_schema = forge and table_name = configs) {“exception”: "[object] (Illuminate \ Database \ QueryException (code: 1044): SQLSTATE [HY000] [1044] Access denied for user ‘’ @ ‘localhost’ to the database ‘forge’ (SQL: select * from information_schema.tables where table_schema = forge and table_name = configs) at C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ elearning \ vendor \ laravel \ framework \ src \ Illuminate \ Database \ Connection.php: 664, Doctrine \ DBAL \ Driver \ PDOException (code: 1044): SQLSTATE [HY000] [1044] Access denied for user ‘’ @ ‘localhost’ to database ‘forge’ at C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ elearning \ vendor \ doctrine \ dbal \ lib \ Doctrine \ DBAL \ Driver \ PDOConnection.php: 31, PDOException (code: 1044): SQLSTATE [HY000] [ 1044] Access denied for user ‘’ @ ‘localhost’ to database ‘forge’ at C: \ xampp \ ht docs \ elearning \ vendor \ doctrine \ dbal \ lib \ Doctrine \ DBAL \ Driver \ PDOConnection.php: 27))

PLEASE VERY CAREFULLY TO HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME THROUGH THE WHATSAPP MESSAGE, I AM VERY EXPECTING IT. THANK YOU FOR THE HELP.

GREETINGS

IMRAN

You need to ask the author - that’s all too specific for forum support https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/203039054-How-to-contact-an-author