Neigbourhood Amenity Map

i am looking for a google map plugin that we can use on our real estate site to show schools shopping etc that are nearby to a property that is listed for sale. We are in Australia and our site is a wordpress site. It already features a map with pin to show property location but unable to show nearby facilities etc.

For that you need to use API from Google. This is not out of box solution than custom work.
If you give me more details I can give you my offer.

1 Like

Hi Zacc, our website is www.regionalandruralrealty.com.au. each listing shows a google map with the property’s location.
We need to be able to offer those who are looking at a particular property, the distance to the nearest school, shopping, church, bus etc . We are loacted outside of the main capital cities and those who are looking to make a treechange to our region need to know these things.
This used be provided by a copmany called walkscore but they have changed their system and now only provide a walkscore and this is useless as almost every property we sell is “car dependant”. Our site has been developed and hosted by Agentpoint and is wordpress and responsive.
Cheers

Hello ,

I will check your site and send you my offer.
Can you send me on PM your mail?

Regards