Recently hard rejected… please provide feedback, and please be brutally honest!
Also, all content is totally [shortcode] driven, and is a bit complex… perhaps that’s why?
• Be useful to buyers
• Not include any potentially offensive content (eg. violent, sexual or otherwise offensive content)
• Not infringe on any trademark or copyright
• Not be compressed to the point where the aesthetic quality suffers
• Not include your logo, URL, or watermark (you may include information about your services in an attached help text file)
• Be well constructed
• Be as compatible as possible
• Be easy to customize
Here’s the love letter from ThemeForest…
“Unfortunately your submission Responsive WordPress Executive Office Multipurpose Business Photos and Videos isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.”