Needing suggestions for hard rejected WP theme

Recently hard rejected… please provide feedback, and please be brutally honest!

Also, all content is totally [shortcode] driven, and is a bit complex… perhaps that’s why?

CLOSED

Thanks!

Some general guidelines to consider are that the item must:

• Be useful to buyers
• Not include any potentially offensive content (eg. violent, sexual or otherwise offensive content)
• Not infringe on any trademark or copyright
• Not be compressed to the point where the aesthetic quality suffers
• Not include your logo, URL, or watermark (you may include information about your services in an attached help text file)
• Be well constructed
• Be as compatible as possible
• Be easy to customize

Here’s the love letter from ThemeForest…

“Unfortunately your submission Responsive WordPress Executive Office Multipurpose Business Photos and Videos isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.”

HI

I think You should Improve your typography first, and your theme have some padding and margin errors, user some padding for text and change your line-height.

this is only my idea :slightly_smiling:

Thanks for the feedback : )

Can you be specific about the details of how the typography should change? Bigger? Smaller? More line-height? Less line-height?

check some design and get a idea, but i think your design fonts are not good for this design, and your slider font color image colors are same, so use text-shadow, or add some image opacity, try them both or one by one, then you can select what is best :slightly_smiling:

Good luck