Need your opinion on this item

Hey community! I’m uploading new track, and it would be nice if you can provide me with some feedback regarding commercial usability. Things are going very slow for me here, and I seem to have the problem with some of my items not being usable enough. So , please take a minute and say what you think about the quality,usability and commercial value of this track, it would be very helpful to me. Thank you :slight_smile: (P.S. I don’t know why soundcloud do strange things to high frequencies,when uploaded they sound like low bitrate mp3?! Here is the link with better quality https://app.box.com/s/hbcoy4uvp55ccavgps45brgursp4y51v )

https://soundcloud.com/wavetoys/be-happy

Hi, Great song! I like it very much!:slight_smile:
In my opinion, you need to add a short version (e.g 30sec) . . . !:wink:
Good Mix! Good Sale! Good Luck @WaveToys !

1 Like

Hi, thank you! :slight_smile: yeah, that might help, I could create short versions :wink:

1 Like

Super cool track @WaveToys ! It will sell for sure !

@FankiMankizProductio I don’t know anymore, I hope so… I’m geting too old and tired of waiting for better sales :smile:

@WaveToys , I know that story dude ! :slight_smile: They will come to us eventually bro !!!

1 Like

I agree with @ArashDarehshouri you need to add a short version !!! And track are very good !!!

1 Like

Track is good, but I have feel that distorted rhytm guitar not perfectly edited to other instruments (rhytm) at ~0:32 - 0:40. (and at other song parts where this theme repreats). I think it’s better to fix it. Good luck!

1 Like

That was actually recorded with intention to get a little bit “laid back” groove. (also glockenspiel and shaker in the middle are straight when all other parts are in swing) But if you heard the track for the first time and it bothered you, I’ve not succeded in that and it sounds like the mistake… :smiley: Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great song. Good luck with sales! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Full of joy, I like the song especially the short pauses in 0:54-0:56 & 3:32-3:35 etc. But I think the file get a bit damage (in some part the sound seems too slow). Overall this is a great song. Good luck

1 Like