Need your feedback

I know it looks simple but I saw a way more simple background graphics at Graphicriver, which sometimes makes you think about how it was accepted ))) but hey we are all creators here I value everyone and everyone has different tastes :slight_smile: My rejected so looking for your critic’s guys ))
Cheers :hugs:

hi are the textures seamless? otherwise, i believe that u should stick to the B&W version, as the colorful one does not look that good, especially as the texture is being seen in small size and as u may guess, the preview matters much and they are not only influencing reviewers but potentially buyers too , so your goal is to offer only the very best previews …

1 Like

I included two versions of B&W and color. I thought maybe someone would need a color version so :thinking:

I figured that they probably not really seamless :thinking:
Following by meaning of seamless texture - A seamless texture is an image that can be placed side-by-side with itself without creating a noticeable boundary between two copies of the image. When I put my side by side stitching is noticeable so looks like it is probably my fault by not knowing what I am doing ))) I should put them in a different category or something… and name it differently, not a seamless, just " Background texture…" Yeah it’s a pity, won’t be able to re-submit this item again if it was a valuable item anyway

yeah this is a tileable item that i was referring to indeed. u have to identify that in many cases , if this is not seamless , then the motifs like yours are definitely not being as attractive for a great deal of potential buyers, so this is probably driving reviewers to reject items more easily , if u know what i mean … as for the category, i am not expert enough to be able to provide u with the concerned information … i guess that asking greta technicians here like @charlie4282, @mgscoder or @XioxGraphix would be the best thing for u to do indeed

1 Like

Honestly, I think the lack of being seamless/tileable is an pretty big detriment to their commercial value, since especially with these textures I would assume that they would be. I think it would also really help if they were vector and not just JPEGs. How did you go about making these in the first place?

1 Like

@XioxGraphix I made it in Photoshop. Really simple and pretty old technique but gives interesting results )) I wish Photoshop had some function like convert or transform the image into a vector :slight_smile:
I should probably try to take the B&W version to AI and try to do a “tracing” maybe will give me a good result… Anyway thanks for your feedback I really appreciate your time!!!

I don’t know why but it always been kinda challenging for me to give that proper identity :slight_smile:
Thanks for your time @n2n44 I value it :hugs:
Cheers

1 Like

something are not natural or innate , they thus be worked … lol

1 Like