Need Wordpress GURU to make me a great website! $$$$

wordpress

Hello, I’ve customized several Wordpress sites for myself and some friend’s projects but I am not an expert. My work is not at professional level so I am looking for someone to hire that can take the wordpress theme add all the content I have prepared, and make it flow beautifully. If you are that person, or know where I can find someone who is a pro at this, please email me at victoriafratz@gmail.com.

Scope of project:
Minimal amount of graphic work- text treatment in header image
Fluid video space with embedded YouTube videos in homepage
Instagram recent posts
Twitter- recent tweets
Clean About page
Blog page
Video page
Press page
Photo gallery
Contact form
Social buttons available at top and bottom

This is a paid position!! (Obviously)

Hi
i am a web designer. Please contact me on skype (mrasad40)

Hello Victoriafratz,

If you’re still looking for someone please contact me on admin@isotopethemes.com.

Thanks
IsotopeThemes

Hi Victoria,My name is Sebastian, I’ve been working with Wordpress for the last 6 years, from small projects to big dynamic websites, so i have a lot fo experience with the intricacies of Wordpress Development. if you are interested send me a message and we can talk about the project.

Hi,
I am interested to do your job. I promise, i will give you maximum satisfaction within minimum budget and time. I have more than 5 years experience in Wordpress development. “limon_eitech” my skype. contact me if you think i am the right guy.

Thanks in Advance
ThemeWar

Hi @victoriafratz

As per your requirement I am ready to be part of your work.I can surely help you for this work.
Please add me on Skype:cis.hayden so that we can discuss.
Email: hayden.cis20@gmail.com

Thanks
Hayden