Need Wordpress Designer/Developer for Theme Implementation

Hello,

I need a solid Wordpress designer/developer to do theme implementations. Most themes are one-page, responsive parallax templates with fairly out of the box functionality. May require some help configuring plugins as well, like Formidable for basic contact capture.

Could you please provide a guideline price to implement the following theme?

I will provide images and content but will need you to install it and then build the sliders, design a colour palette, and customise the font set.

My budget is around $350 - 500 for a proactive service.

Thanks!

Hi,

please contact me… I can do this…

thanks

Hello fyxi,

I can do what asked, im a developer that mainly works with php, python, c++, and linux bash scripts. I do work for a company that does websites, mobile applications and offers other network/server services, and i also do work as a freelancer in my free time. I have more than 5 years of experience in this sector (been working 2 for this company), and im almost totally familiarized with wordpress, drupal and prestashop.

So feel free to contact me if you would like to explain your ideas and/or ask me any questions regarding this.

Mail: xa2378@gmail.com

Hi Mabuc,

Thanks for your message. Would love to view your work, could you post some links?

Thanks!

Hi I4xabier,

Thanks for your response. Do you have any links you can post?

Thx!

Hi fyxi, for sure i can. I have no portfolio but i can provide some examples of my work.
Pharmacy’s website done a month ago, with shop and many features built from scratch throught custom modules (prestashop).
C++ example (code for a project of a videogame, made a year ago) - https://paste2.org/sAJ8m25z

I can provide u more examples of websites or code (php, python, shell, etc…) made by me in a private conversation as i don’t want to release any of them here.

I can do what u asked and nicely done, feel free to contact me.

Best regards, have a nice noon :slight_smile:

Dear FYXI,

I am pro wordpress developer and working in this marketplace from 4years, well no need to say more, here is my all clients feedback for my service:
https://studio.envato.com/users/webdesignerart

I can help you for your wordpress theme implementation n all with blink fast service.

if you interested to work with me then send me email here: abdullah.media [@] gmail.com

thanks

I’m the Creative Director of a 3-person company that specializes in custom WordPress websites. We have vast experience with all of your requirements.

With our 3 people you get a coordinator, designer and programmer, each with specialized talents that result in a great sites.

We are extremely conscientious about the design and programming of the sites we create. We’re very well organized and NEVER miss a deadline. We are problem solvers. And we are reasonably priced!

Generally, we quote everything in advance and we STICK to our pricing without fail. Your price range fits us.

To help you evaluate our services, here are links to our sample sites we’ve created recently:

This link goes stop our website where there are many links to sites we’ve created. We are responsible for 100% of the design and programming of these mobile websites:
http://www.direct-axis.net/mobile-website-design-development/

One direct link to a client site:

This project has unique parallax sliders, tab menus below the slider, video animation we created (including the voice over, etc.).

If you have interest in a no-obligation brainstorming discussion about the work you need, call me toll-free, 1.800.849.3056. Eastern USA time 8:30 - 5:00.

Dan ODonnell
Creative Director
Direct Axis
dano@direct-axis.net

Drop me an email if you would like to work together : gmail(at)moskvayigit.com

Best,

Yigit

I will help you add me on skype: danypauldesigner
Top Rated Graphic Designer and Developer
my site www.xalion.org
www.behance.net/xalion1231

Hi

I have messaged you yesterday. Waiting for your reply.