Need some tweaks to my website

The person who built my theme hasn’t been on Themeforest for awhile, so I’m looking for a freelancer to make a few tweaks for me.

1. The theme has a comment count at the top and bottom of each post, but the site uses Disqus for comments. Can these numbers be updated with Disqus info?

2. The website uses tags only to display content on topical pages as an additional resource, do not want the tags appearing on the blog post itself. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to find this code to remove it.

3. The home page is currently the default blog page which looks great, but doesn’t do well for sales on desktop or mobile. Need a section added to the top of this page (below the navigation of course) to add a call-to-action section.

4. There’s a large CTA button on the website in desktop mode, but it doesn’t appear on mobile.

Envato Studio is a freelancer platform. For doing this job I would certainly recommend one of the WordPress experts at Envato Studio. Thanks

Hello,

Can you provide link from your site? If is not your theme developer update theme , there is possibility that is not compatible to latest version of PHP and Wordpress