Need some feedback to improve this

This template rejected few days ago with this message.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

Overall, the design of the graphics and execution of the animation feels outdated, and doesn’t comply with today’s modern techniques.

I do agree with the rejection. So I would like to get some feedback to improve this.
Thank you.

Your hexagon pattern has to be more “3D”. You could do this by faking some reflections on top of them, but then to make all that react to your camera is a lot of work. I think they’re also too BIG and chunky sort of, you would add a lot more detail to the whole look by making them smaller, maybe even have a small hexagon pattern layer, and a bigger hexagon pattern on top , to add variety. Anyway i think it’s alright, just these hexagons need to feel more 3D, or go a different way with them. (Maybe make them more “holographic”, that way you can use them as 2d planes)

Thank you very much for the feedback. I was stuck in a place what should I do with this. I’ll try to add details as you mentioned.