Need some advice for starting business in producing stock music

Hi community,
could you please give me some advice for registering a business and taxes etc for selling stock music? In another library they need a VAT ID for example.

Thank you

Get an ITIN - ID number for USA. It’s good for the most libraries. It takes a while but it’s easy to use when you’ve got it. Be accurate careful when you fill in the form. The best is to send your passport along as ID right away if you’re not about to travel for a few month’s.