Need some advice and help with a rejected item

This is my rejected item

thanks for your help

Hey Damir! There are a few issues I think with this track; I’ll give some thoughts and hopefully some of them you find useful.

Composition:

The composition of this track doesn’t really leave me feeling like I listened to an ‘upbeat motivational’ song, as the title led me to believe. I’d say the vibe is more atmospheric/understated than anything else. Just because you have a loud kick drum doesn’t make it motivational or upbeat.

There really isn’t any melody or theme driving the whole song forward. If you listen to some popular tracks in the corporate genre they are all based around some melodic element (most often guitar harmonics or muted guitar notes), which repeats over and over and build over time. This song doesn’t really have that. It is just synth chords over a kick drum. Eventually some sort of melodic elements come in, but they are a bit late to arrive and when they do they still are not very ‘upbeat’ sounding.

Overview:

Basically, I think composition is the biggest problem. I would probably change some of the instruments you used (the piano sounds like it’s almost off key?), and the mix/master could use a little work, but I think if the song was composed in a more standard format the other stuff wouldn’t matter.

Anyways, let me know if you need anything clarified or addressed. Good luck in the future!

Thanks for your informations…I will work on this in the future,thank you

Hi,

I’m new to Envato and Audio Jungle community, and just recently I’ve uploaded my first track, as I’m writing to this forum, you can guess I was unsuccesfull. I would greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to listen to my piece and comment on it, where do you think I should focus on improving the most. Also, in email they mentioned i quote"…the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion…" does it mean this composition can not be reworked and uploaded again? Also they mentioned “this submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial production (samples/recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and its commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately.” Does it mean that the composition sucks in every single area or it’s just a phrase they use in general when they are rejecting yourk composition. Thanks a lot in advance.