Need refund on my purchase

Hi,

I purchased “Foundry Multipurpose HTML + Variant Page Builder” template yesterday, however it does not installs on Wordpress and we get misguided by the item description that its a Wordpress template.

Can I pls get a refund on this item, as it gives a error when I am trying to import this in my wordpress website.

Thanks,
Naren

You said you have purchased HTML and want to install it in WordPress !!!
I think you don’t deserve refund

Resolving disputes - asking Envato to help

If you and an author can’t come to an agreement about a refund, you can raise a dispute and have Envato investigate the matter. We may ask you to provide supporting documentation or evidence. Any refund issued by Envato is entirely discretionary. We will make a decision based on all available information and you agree that our decision is final.

Neither Envato nor authors are obliged to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below.

• You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
  • The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
  • You simply change your mind
  • You bought an item by mistake
  • You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
  • You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
  • You can no longer access the item because it has been removed or the author who previously provided the item is no longer active on our platform (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).

Version 1.1 - Effective date: May 2019.

Envato Customer Refund policy

helpful article about you deserve refund or not

Still want to send refund request send it