Need help!!!

Dear all,
I buy this item (Set of Businessmen Saudi Arab Man Cartoon Character Design)
Can I add this character in the Android game? and Can I use an item in my logo im my game ?

like this : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V0ABa7PIstEGxuLrAeC___yh7E4oOYnK/view?usp=sharing

:blush:

Yes you can use for you only this logo :slight_smile:

are you sure?

Yes, if you purchase this item as “regular” for only you or if you purchase this item as “extended” for all your clients.

Do u understand me?

Yes … thx …

I put the license inside the app
Should I put it also in my Google Play account?

1 Like

I don’t know sorry

I never sell google play account.

hi i guess u can as long as u do to give the item for download … u use it in the app, but people can not download it, pls check with @XioxGraphix, @mgscoder , they are very good technicians and can answer any question

1 Like

No

Extended license does not give the right to use an item for all clients.
JeriTeam, I asked you not to misinform people on the forum. But you keep on writing untrue things

1 Like

Can I use an item in my logo im my game ?
like this

Can I use an item as an element of my logo or branding?

Only items from the logo category on GraphicRiver are intended to be used as logos. Other items can’t be used in logos or branding. None of our items, not even logos, can be trademarked.
:point_down:

1 Like

Thank you…

but Can I add this character in the Android game?

I think you can but may be you have to purchase extended license to use it in your app. better to ask it directly to envato support Here to get an official answer. Also you can ask it to item author.

How to contact an author for any pre-purchase query: