Need Help! WSOD on born to give charity theme

Hi,

I’m developing a site with a “Born to give” theme on a subdomain and everything was fine until a week ago when I got a white home page with a “TEST” written on it.

I’ve disabled the plugins and installed an updated version of a theme on the latest wordpress version but to no avail.

I must add that I can enter the site via wp-admin.

You can check the domain here - www.dev.savez-dnd.hr

The “crash log” says:

Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type Closure as array in /home5/savezdnd/dev.savez-dnd.hr/wp-content/themes/born-to-give/functions.php:46 Stack trace:

#0 /home5/savezdnd/dev.savez-dnd.hr/wp-content/themes/born-to-give/functions.php(62): remove_class_filters(‘admin_init’, ‘WC_Admin’, ‘admin_redirects’)

#1 /home5/savezdnd/dev.savez-dnd.hr/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): disable_shop_redirect(’’)

#2 /home5/savezdnd/dev.savez-dnd.hr/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array)

#3 /home5/savezdnd/dev.savez-dnd.hr/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#4 /home5/savezdnd/dev.savez-dnd.hr/wp-admin/admin.php(156): do_action(‘admin_init’)

#5 /home5/savezdnd/dev.savez-dnd.hr/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once(’/home5/savezdnd…’)

#6 {main} thrown in /home5/savezdnd/dev.savez-dnd.hr/wp-content/themes/born-to-give/functions.php on line 46

I really don’t know what to do anymore. Any help would be appreciated

Have you tried to contact the theme author for free support?

1 Like

Hello,

here is your item support

https://support.imithemes.com/help/login?redirectUrl=%2Fticket%2Fnew

With your purchase key

hope they will help you.

2 Likes

I would if the support haven’t run out two months ago :pensive:

Hello,

If item supported then you will received 6 month support from author.
But none will received customization & installation.

Thanks

You need to extend your support but this may not guarantee that they will you to solve the problem. It may not be related to theme.

In case of interest, you can purchase this service, I’d be happy to help you