Need help with Tax Withheld.

I’m not US Author and i can not fill any tax information yet. and my 30% product payment are under Tax Withheld.

So how can i get back that payment ?

and when i fill my tax information that time ask detail about Claim of Tax Treaty Benefits. what are that ?

please help me.

It depends on the tax laws in your country if you can reclaim already paid tax or get a tax credit when you file your tax return. You should consult a tax advisior in your country!

You country may have a double taxation treaty with the USA, look at this list:

If your country has a treaty, than it is possible that you pay less or no withholding tax if you fill out the W-8 form with your legit TAX ID.