Need help with Oshine theme and support

Hi there,

I am having an issue with the Oshine theme and nav link hover colors. I purchased an extra 6 months theme support just to ask one question, only to find the Oshine support no longer exists. (The support page is completely blank).

I then went to get a refund using the link at the bottom of the page but that only takes me to a refund rules page, and I still don’t know how to actually get my refund.

Does anyone know how to contact a human being from Envato so I can take the issue up with them? (There doesn’t seem to be a contact page anywhere?) This is the only place where it seems like I may get some sort of answer.

Anyway, in case anyone knows it, here’s my original question below:

I’m having an issue with setting the hover color for my main nav menu. I’m using the Oshine theme. I have set the main colour through Oshine Options > Typography > Main Navigation Menu > Font Color. I then tried to set the hover colour through Oshine Options > Top Header Settings > Menu and Sub Menu > Set Navigation Link Hover Color. However, the link hover colour has now become the nav text colour and has overridden the colour choice I made in the Typography section. How do I make it just be the hover colour?

Any help with these issues would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi @conchord256 :slight_smile: The theme author (@brandexponents) seems to be regularly responding to comments left on the Oshine item page - that may help you to get in contact with them, to find out what channels they’re using for item support.

If you can’t get hold of the author, you can open a Help ticket at the Envato Help & Support Center, and our Help team will be happy to check into it for you.

Hi,

This is Swami of Brand Exponents and author of Oshine theme. For theme related questions / issues, kindly reach out to us via the comments section in the item page or write to help@brandexponents.com and one of our support team members will get back to you asap. The marketplace was down 2 days ago which was probably why you were unable to access the support tab.

Thanks,
Swami