Need help with license code

Hello,

I recently renewed support for BeTheme. In trying to add that license to our dev site, I got a message that it had already been used on a dev site that was taken down years ago. Obviously I can’t remove it from that site since it doesn’t exist any more.

How can that license be freed up to use on the current dev site? Thanks for your help.

Hello,
I cannot add the license code to our current dev site. When I try I get a message that it has already been used on a dev site that was taken down 2+ years ago.

How can that license be freed up to use on the current dev site? Thanks for your help.

Hi @HuBMAPConsortiumDev,

you can not use the same purchase code (license code) for more than 1 website.

If you don’t have access of old website where the license registered/activated then you have to contact the author and request them to unregister/deactivate the license from the old domain/website.

contact the theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased Item Author, the author will be happy to assist you within their scope.

Thanks

Hi and thanks for the suggestion. I know who the owner of the old site is, and he took that site down 2 years ago. It no longer exists, so there is nothing to unregister/deactivate. It was a temp site while we were standing up the production site.

How do we “release” that license to be used on the current dev site?

Thanks again.

Perhaps I should explain further. I will use the license on hubmapconsortium.org. I also want to use it on dev.hubmapconsortium.org, the dev site, to be able to test before making changes to the production site.

However, the license was used on the original dev site, http://hubmap-site-dev.billshirey.com/. That site was shut down 2 years ago when dev.hubmapconsortium.org came online.

How can I get http://hubmap-site-dev.billshirey.com/ untangled from the license so I can use it on dev.hubmapconsortium.org?

Thanks again

You should contact the Author of the theme (link posted in my first reply). Theme author can help you. Thanks