Need help with customizing an AE template

Hello everyone, I’m really sorry for being a pain, and I’m sure you’ve had a thousand messages like this. I have no idea what I am doing with computers, but I am always jumping in with both feet.
I am a 47 yr old middle aged man with no techno skills, and I thought I’d set up my own you tube Channel, to post a few fishing videos, I started using iMovies, and found it quite easy, then got carried away and wondered if I could find a little “title page” type thing on line. I stumbled across this site and entered “fish” and saw School of Fish Logo Reveal, which was absolutely perfect for what I wanted. I knew from the start it was a big ask for me to be able to understand what to do, but I bought it anyway.
As I feared , I have no idea what to do , what it is , how it works, and so it’s 14 dollars wasted.
I can’t understand the tutorial, and don’t know what to do.
I’m sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, or if it’s wasting your time, but I just thought I’d ask, if there is anyone who thinks they might be able to help me embed my logo into the ‘reveal’ I’d me most grateful, hell I’ll pay if I have to !
If not … it’s a lesson learned … don’t try and do things you know nothing about. Thank you :+1:t2::smiley::+1:t2:
JK

1 Like

Hi @Floydsdad and welcome to the forums!

The item you bought is an After Effects template, which means that you need After Effects to be able to customize the template.

Alternatively you could hire someone to do the job for you. Take a look on Envato Studio where you can find vetted motion graphics artists/freelancers who are willing to do customization work for you.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Email me your project (.zip file) and your logo (at last 1000px wide)
info@fcpx.co.uk
I hate when we are losing buyers this way…