Need help to test and spread the word about my startup project

Hello people,

You know me (a few of you at least) as a musician/composer, but my main job is as a front-end web designer.
Currently I’m building, along with a small group of friends, our first startup. Is called Spines… As any new startup, we are small and we need lots of feedback and, of course, need more people to knows us and spread the word about what we do. So, I please ask anybody interested in learning like students, teachers, professionals of any kind or anyone who love learning new things (long-life learners) to try it out, and of course it’s totally free.

In a nutshell, Spines is an online learning tool, in fact is a set of powerful tools that aims to help you improve your learning experience and help you obtain more knowledge from whatever you´re study. Beside the main online app, we develop a Chrome extension and Android/Iphone apps that completes the experience.
Currently you have to ask for an invitation on https://spines.me to access but if you are interested and leave me a comment here I can speed up the process and sent you an invitation faster.

Please try it out and let me know if you have any questions about it.
Thanks !!

Rodrigo (a.k.a. SonicByte)

I will try this out !